The Premier Silver Resource Website
Visit GoldSeek.com
Visit GoldReview.com
Visit UraniumSeek.com

- CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE NEW SILVERSEEK.COM -
Live Spot Silver
Navigation
Silver Market Articles
Silver Discussions at the Forum
Silver Company Links
Silver Market Updates
Silver & Gold Headlines
Silver Stock News
Silver Equity Quotes
Silver & Precious Metals Quotes

Perth Mint Crisis: Solutions and Ramifications

By: Jason Hommel, Silver Stock Report

-- Posted 23 May, 2008 | | Discuss This Article - Comments: Source: SilverSeek.com

(Central Banks will buy gold!)

Silver Stock Report

The vast majority of my readers understand the Perth Mint crisis.  They know that when the Perth Mint is supposed to have an operating pool of $880 million Australian dollars of precious metal, and yet, the Mint has delivery delays for precious metal; they can see the obvious conflict there.

A rep from the Perth Mint admitted, today, that they have a delay in deliveries.